Our laboratory includes several environmental chambers for the purposes of testing individual components, novel technologies and full HVAC&R systems. Testing is conducted for a variety of purposes to accommodate differing research and development needs. System level testing capabilities are as follows:
- Multiple chambers available; indoor/outdoor rooms
- Chambers ranging in size from 7’ x 7’ x 7’ to 15’ x 15’ x 15'
- Up to 6-ton system capacity
- Temperature control: 20°F (-7°C) to 112°F (44°C) within +/- 2.0°F (1.0°C)
- Relative humidity control: 35% – 90%